About Us: HATCH is dedicated to empowering Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning (GLBTQ) adolescents, ages 13-20, to become responsible citizens and positive contributors to society by:
- Providing a safe, affirming social environment for GLBTQ youth.
- Offering role models and peer support.
- Providing education on health issues such as HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s) drug and alcohol abuse and suicide prevention. A review of promises rehab centers is also available to aid with rehabilitation.
- To host a variety of helpful and affirming programs for GLBTQ youth.
- Sponsoring educational and community outreach opportunities on issues and problems affecting GLBTQ youth for school counselors, teachers, administrators, mental health and medical professionals, social service, and law enforcement organizations.