10 Fab LGBT friendly Iphone apps
I absolutely love gadgets and with Gay Pride season right around the corner, it only seemed right to do a post on apps that can assist you in mamimizing your mischevious fun this Summer. I found ten apps that you all will loe. Enjoy and feel free to add on to the list!
1. Edge Magazine– The #1 dowloaded app for LGBT news, health and entertainment.
2. Pink News– Gay news from the UK.
3. Grindr– A cool app for boys who are looking to get into a litle trouble.
4. Pop Booth– An app any gay can appreciate with the ability to customize pics and upoad them to your favorite social networking sites.
5. Rachel Maddow App– Thats right lesbians! Rachel Maddow has her own Iphone app and its FAB.
6. Queer ?’s– A cool app that allows you to submit ‘queer’ questions for other users to answer. VERY helpful for someone who’s just coming out.
7. Gay Cities– Another neat app that allows you to find gay hangouts in different cities and check in so friends can come meet you.
8. Gay Love Sign– The perfect app for anyone who loves gay horoscopes.
9. The Adovcate– A popular gay news blog.
10. Out Radio– An App that allows you to listen to live streaming LGBT radio shows.